|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Overall Length||75 cm|
|Tubing Material||Latex Free|
|Product Type||Adult Stethoscope for Nursing Home , for Clinic,etc|
|Acoustic Sensitivity||200 - 500 Hz|
|Type By Practice||Cardiologist, Anesthesiologist, Physician|
|Chest Piece Finish||Black|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Chest Piece Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ear Knobs Type||soft|
duplex®2.0 Stethoscopes from Riester are distinguished by outstanding acoustic performance. They have been completely new constructed to meet the challenges of daily diagnostic practice. The tube stethoscopes are available the special designs duplex®2.0,
duplex® 2.0 baby and duplex® 2.0 neonatal for auscultation of adults, children/babies and new-borns.
- Precision double chest-piece with innovative membrane support.
- Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure.
- Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear comfort.
The new duplex®2.0 with numerous innovative detail solutions, offers acoustics in a classof its own for perfect auscultation of adults and children. The duplex®2.0 is available withstainless steel chest-piece as well as in an ultra-light weight aluminium version.
- Innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges
- Precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel or aluminium
- Special membrane for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm, with novel non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin
- Total length: 74 cm
- Weight: 151 g (stainless steel), 97 g (aluminium)